I hope so everyone is doing fine! I’m back with another useful software for rooted devices Named Supersu Pro APK.
Note: Only download this app if your phone is rooted otherwise it can’t help you.
Well, if you download any app that requires root it may ask you for permissions, that’s when Supersu comes into the action. You can deny the permissions or allow them before downloading the app. It’s a very beneficial app for users who’re using root devices.
Let’s discuss this in a detailed way so you can understand this application better.
Overview of Supersu Pro APK
If you didn’t understand that what is the exact role of this app then let me give you a little example. Ever downloaded an app from play store? Of course, you have! You must have seen that it always asks for necessary permissions like of your contacts, gallery, etc.
If you’re going to download any app that requires root, it may also require some permissions on your device. Supersu Premium APK allows you to track those permissions and gives you access to allow or deny them.
I think now you got it! If still not then you may be able to understand that what this app exactly does after reading its features thoroughly, let’s move on to the features and get to know this app in-depth.
Did you know? You can track the history of permissions that you’ve granted through Superuser pro!
You may also like:
Features of Supersu Pro APK
- Supersu Access prompt.
- It accesses logging and notifications.
- Per-app notification configuration.
- Temporary unroot.
- It detects Deep process (no more unknowns)
- Also works in recovery!
- Backup script to survive CyanogenMod nightlies.
- You can select an icon from 5 options + invisible.
- You can select a theme from 4 options.
- Launch from dialer
- OTA survival mode
- Per-app logging configuration.
- Full color-coded command content logging
- Grant and deny root to an app and set amount of time.
- Per-app PIN protection.
- Per-app user override.
- Adjust auto-deny countdown.
Well, that was only some of the features of this app!
- SU policy: Adjust Samsung 6.0 init shell
- Patch recovery SELinux policy
- ZIP: Improve su.img mounting
- Minor Bug Fixes!
How to install?
- Download the archive file from the link given below.
- Move the zip file in the SD-Card
- Power off your Android device and open it in recovery mode.
- Flash the ZIP File.
- It’s done! Enjoy!
I hope that I’ve provided enough information about Superuser Pro APK, If you liked our content then don’t forget to share this article and also follow us on social media platforms like Facebook & Twitter.
Download Supersu APK from below.